Join our Network of Colleges and Universities
ENTREPRENEURradio NETWORK OF COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
WHAT IS ENTREPRENEURradio?
ENTREPRENEURradio.org is an internet audio interview series with successful entrepreneurs designed to provide listeners with behind-the-scenes perspectives of the psychology and mindset of the entrepreneurship experience.
The program is hosted and produced by Seth Werner and Marcy Rosenbaum. Werner is a successful serial entrepreneur and strategic investor. Rosenbaum is a management talent specialist and host of “Livelihood: Creating What’s Next,” named one of Podcast Choice Awards top five business podcasts in 2012 and 2013.
They explore the “how of success” through in-depth interviews with world-class business creators, and dig deep into their guest’s tumultuous experience of the entrepreneurial journey. They leverage their unique access to an extraordinary group of game changers and business creators and ask them to describe their insight and experience about what drives them; what they’ve learned from successes, setback and failures; and how they’ve learned to identify and harness their strengths and weaknesses.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOUR ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM?
In addition to our distinctive interviews, ENTREPRENEURradio offers grants to participating colleges and universities to provide grants for their students to attend valuable offsite conferences and seminars, which would otherwise be financially unavailable to them. There is no cost to you to join the ENTREPRENEURradio.org network as an invited participating college/university.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING THE NETWORK AS A PARTICIPATING PROGRAM?
When you join as a participating program, you receive these benefits:
- Promotion of your entrepreneurship programs to a wide audience of potential students and partners on the ENTREPRENEURradio.org website.
- Design and offer ENTREPRENEURradio scholarships to your students, based on your customized criteria and selection.
- Branded access to the library of ENTREPRENEURradio interviews to use in your classes and workshops.
HERE’S HOW YOU JOIN THE ENTREPRENEURradio NETWORK of COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Download and complete the attached registration form or fill out the online form below.
- Designate a faculty advisor to serve as your liaison for project planning.
- Support ENTREPRENEURradio.org as a resource to your students, faculty and alumni.
ENTREPRENEURradio is a production of The Entrepreneurs Workshop, Inc. (application for recognition of Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status pending) which provides education and research in the launching and growth of new business ventures through podcasts and web-based radio shows.